Alpha Map (p.s. I need a job!)

Sorry for the lack of updates! This has been terrible, but I have been super busy getting my resumé (seen HERE) into shape and sending out cover letters to everyone I can get ahold of. I did however have some things to report.

1. The alpha map is done. Hurray! It was a huge pain, some 60+ hours sunken into it, but I have it finally done, in high resolution vector format, ready to be turned into a finished artistic product.

(click to enlarge)

2. My iPad arrived, and with it a shifted focus, I now am at work laying out the foundation for Histocracy to become a universal app. This will allow people to only have to pay once for both the iPhone and the iPad editions. The screen real estate available on the iPad is truly deceptive, and it is the PERFECT solution for any sort of strategy game. I am super excited for the ideas and plans I have kicking around, and I may have something to show for it soon. It really all depends on how my job hunt goes.

P.S. This is an official call to everyone out there, if anyone has any jobs out there, pass them my way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment